Saturday, May 21, 2011

My second post

This is my second post and I am still figuring out all the ins and outs.  I have been a stitcher for many years.  I know that in working with my grandmother she would always remind me to only have good thoughts while making a quilt, sweater, whatever I was working on.  She would say "Be careful, have only good thoughts.  Let them feel your love.  Let them feel your holds handing them."  I have always tried to remember that. 

I also know that at times in my life my stitching has pulled me back from a dark place.  I would let watching the fabric, yarn, floss whatever take away the sadness.  Much like watching a river flow.  Just let it carry it away and let the stitches bring the world back together.  Stronger than before.

In the future I will be posting pictures of some of the projects I have completed some I have designed myself.  Some I have made from patterns from other talented designers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin it