Wednesday, August 21, 2013
I completed the stole finally. I blocked it over this weekend. At this point I decided that I need to get some lace blocking wires
But after much repinning and smoothing I was satisfied and let it lay on the table under the ceiling fan to dry. Here are pics of it on a dress form.
Wednesday, August 7, 2013
I have been working on this project for a friend of mine. She will be getting married soon. I have made it from my stash of lace weight Missouri wool. I found the pattern on the internet it is by Patusha. The ends of the stole resemble wedding bells. But my friend says they remind her of a cup that is used in Jewish ceremonies which at this time I cannot remember the name. This should make it an even more memorable gift once it is completed. I will be posting more pics once it is completed and once I find out for sure the name of the cup she feels is represented in this pattern.