Friday, March 3, 2017





This is a Christmas present that I finished for my grandson.  He is really into Pokémon and appreciated all the work that I put into this hat and mitts.  The hat is based on the Pokeball Hat by Sasha http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/pokeball-hat  I also used the same basic pattern on the mitts. 
At one point I wondered how many needles does it take to make one mitt when finishing the fingers.

 I also found that if you are staying up late you may make two mitts for the same hand.  But that was easy to fix I frogged back to the thumb and reknitted.  Not a big deal

At this point I am working on a double knit scarf for him as well that will incorporate the same Pokémon ball on the end and have Pokémon in the center.  Trying a new method of double knitting so will see how it works out. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin it