Saturday, July 2, 2011

completed stitchery

This is one of my completed stitched projects.  This is Dragon Bath and is a design that is available on Artecy.com   This is one of my favorite things to do.  At present I am learning how to use my new software to create some of my own cross stitch pictures from some of my personal photos. I am wanting to create some beautiful things to hand down to my children and grandchildren.  I want to record the changes in their lives in stitches.  I also want to share some breathtaking places I have seen.  There will be updates as I continue.  I will also be uploading some of my illusion knitting designs and other projects I have completed in future posts. Some will be from my own designs and some from patterns I have found over the years.  Too many stitches too little time.  My ideas are like sugarplums dancing in my head.  When I see something I see what it could look like in stitches or made from fabric.  I love watching the thread weave through and make the scene.  It is a restful as sitting beside a babbling brook or listening to a gentle mountain stream. It is healing to the soul. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin it