Sunday, May 19, 2013

Meager beginnings for a small shop


I love to work with fiber whether it be knitting, sewing, cross stitch, crocheting.  I learned at an early age how calming it is to watch the story that fiber has to tell progress..  
I learned the art and the functionality of working with fiber from some many family members.  It was always impressed upon me to not only make the useful garments, quilts, afghans and the wallhangings but to work the love and hope into them as well.  I can even remember hearing my grandmother say : "In years to come, it will be like I am holding you." 
For many years it has been a desire to follow my true passion which it is to work with fiber.
I have started with opening my Etsy shop with some of the articles I have completed.  I will also be venturing into creating my own knit designs and cross stitch designs.

2 comments:

  1. Best of luck with your new etsy shop. I will have to check it out

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I would appreciate any comments you have to make on it. Just a small start but I love to knit and work with fiber.

    ReplyDelete

Pin it