Sunday, April 7, 2013

Hoping to start using this more

Tomorrow I am going to try to turn over a new leaf. If it rains I will take pictures of some of the projects that I have completed over the past weeks. Some things have already left the station so they can't be included. I was busy making legwarmers,mittens, completed cross stitch projects. I made quite a few of the scarfs from the ribbons material. Now I have started making shawls so I have quite a few things to post on here. You know I never really thought that I would be interested in sending thoughts and posting on the web. But I have been using facebook here lately and find that I learn things about relatives and friends that I would not have the chance to know. I saw my cousin's grandson within hours of his birth. When I didn't get to meet him in person for months. I have asked for prayers for special people in my life. And that request was shared by friends and folks from around the United States sent up prayers just because they are good people. Which at the time those prayers were much needed. I have read inspirational postings from folks on my friends list that has made my day and just when I needed it most. So perhaps in this day and age it has its place. So I am going to start using this avenue a little more as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin it