Monday, April 22, 2013

Took a walk today

I took a walk at lunch today.  It is so beautiful outside.  I am coming to believe that taking a short walk a couple of times a day can do wonders.  Not only for you physically.  I walked by the local harware store and looked at the plants they have to offer for gardens this spring.  I am already thinking of planting impatients and marigolds.  Hopefully getting the raised beds cleaned out and ready for planting.  I want to plant plenty of cherry tomatoes this year.  From what I understand my grandson loves to pick them and give them as presents.  During the little walk I listen to the birds talking to each other about the beautiful day and fussing over who gets the worm. I think of all the things that I want to design and the early spring shawls and sweaters that I can knit.  I let all the office and life stuff just be gone for that 20 minutes.  very good for the soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin it