Monday, April 15, 2013

Shawl is off the needles

I did get the shawl off my needles over the weekend.  Now all I have to is block and take pictures.  I think that I add to my etsy page by the end of the week.  I look forward to being able to retire and spend more time putting things on my needles and taking them off.  When the girls were little I devoted 2 hours a day to making things whether it be sewing, kntting or cross stitching.  That was the time during the day when we were quiet and either sat together and worked on things.  Sometimes they napped, played or watched tv upstairs.  But that was my time and I was able to make so many things for them, to give away as gifts or just try a new pattern.  I have been seeing quite a few little girl patterns. Hopefully, one of these days I will be making sweaters for a little girl.  I have two grandsons.  I think that I may start a sweater for one of them.  Maybe I can find with Bob the Builder on it that is his favorite.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin it